libre videogame platform
26th mai 2017
Polymorph is a hub for artists, designers, academics, musicians, developers and enthusiasts focused on experimental video games and interactive applications.
Polymorph is a place open to:
- hybrid projects using real-time image & sound generation;
- explore aesthetically, theoretically & artistically the video game medium;
- technology appropriation of video game tools.
- Volumetric fog in godot v4
- Terrain LOD & tesselation
- Asteroid field in Godot engine
- Retopology (manual and automated)
- Objets connectés / Raspberry Pi + Python
- GAN-aided creation and blurry authorship
- Siteseeing in southbank portrait
- when pixar opens its code
- Green logic for a case & Radio for the daydreamers